#630 Updated Man O’ War: Corsair – Warhammer Naval Battles v1.4.2 + 2 DLCs
Genres/Tags: RPG, Open world, Pirate/Privateer, Third-person, 3D
Company: Evil Twin Artworks
Original Size: 16.6 GB
Repack Size: 5.1 GB
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Man.O.War.Corsair.Warhammer.Naval.Battles.Tzeentch-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-man.o.war.corsair.warhammer.naval.battles.tzeentch.iso (17,814,585,344 bytes)
- 2 DLCs are included and activated: Fledgling Griffon & Reik’s Fashion
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.6 to 5.1 GB)
- Installation takes 3-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 29 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Engage in epic naval combat and explore the oceans of the Warhammer world.
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game.
- Your Quest. Sail the seas plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, and trading. Dominate everything in your path with a fleet of ships at your back and watch people flee at the mere sight of you, leaving legends of your deeds in the history books and steel through the hearts of your enemies.
- Explore and Fight. Captain a wide variety of unique sailing vessels, explore and trade whilst combating enemy ships in frantic naval action.
- Boarding Actions. As well as sea battles, engaging in boarding actions with enemy vessels sees you walking the deck, weapon in hand, attacking enemy crew. Loot the vessels or sink them, the choice is yours.
- Enemies and Allies. Buy a variety of unique and deadly ships. Command allies from different races and fight many deadly enemies. Fierce storms, deadly fleets and terrible foes will block your path to ultimate glory.
- Custom Battles. Build your own fleet from any faction in game, and battle it against any foe you choose.
- The Old World.
- A captain in Man O’ War: Corsair can sail the coast of a huge continent in the Warhammer world. Visiting over 50 ports from Erengrad to Sartosa, the sea is yours to explore.
- A heroic adventurer does not only have enemy ships to contend with. The deep and unexplored oceans hold terrifying creatures that few see and live to tell the tale.
- These deadly creatures emerging from the deep sea will chill blood and drop jaws in equal measure. The wise would attempt to flee but those brave enough to tackle such creatures will be famed throughout the world.
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my previous MOW repack.