#1198 The Light Keeps Us Safe v1.0
Genres/Tags: Action, Stealth, First-person, 3D, Horror
Company: Big Robot
Original Size: 7.6 GB
Repack Size: 2.2 GB
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on The.Light.Keeps.Us.Safe-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-the.light.keeps.us.safe.iso (8,153,825,280 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus game, “The Signal From Tolva” ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.6 to 2.2 GB)
- Installation takes 1-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
THE LIGHT KEEPS US SAFE is a procedurally-generated apocalypse in which you must master light to survive. Use stealth and evasion to avoid terrifying machines that patrol the desolate world, and employ the powers of Light to unpick their deadly traps.
- A sprawling world of stealth, survival, and exploration from the makers of Sir, You Are Being Hunted and The Signal From Tolva.
- Horrifying and aggressive alien-machine enemies! Run, hide, and stave off death at the hands of a nightmarish cast of evil machines. Fight your instincts as you hide from light-fearing enemies in plain sight, in spotlights, under streetlamps, or even among the failing, flickering illuminations of burned out factories and railway yards.
- Unique light-based puzzles and challenges. Upgrade your modular flashlight to discover hidden structures, charge up light-sensitive machines, dazzle and overload enemies!
- Fiendish traps and disturbing hostile environments! Discover a grim world of pitfalls, poison, tripwires, booby-traps and hallucinations.
- A dark and disorentating procedurally-generated environment, different for each playthrough!
- A grim sense of existential threat (because we’re good at that sort of thing…)
- No crafting though, because we find that a bit dull.
- A tremendous sense of satisfaction in overcoming certain doom. You want that feeling, don’t you? It’s a good feeling.