#2993 No Place for Bravery v1.32.52
Genres/Tags: Action, RPG, Fantasy, Retro, Top-down, 2D
Companies: Glitch Factory, Ysbryd Games
Original Size: 501 MB
Repack Size: 220 MB
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on No.Place.For.Bravery-TiNYiSO ISO release: tn-noplaceforbravery.iso (525,662,208 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 501 to 220 MB)
- Installation takes less than a minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 3.1 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
No Place for Bravery is a 2D top-down action RPG which weaves together exquisite visuals, a stirring soundtrack and intense combat moments into a darkly haunting tale that explores the lengths we’d go to recapture all we hold dear.
- Brutal Sekiro-esque 2D Combat: Peril awaits on every path through Dewr, a harsh world of ruined beauty and violent tribes. In this game, you must contend with fast-paced battles filled with dodges, parries and counterattacks. Making mistakes will be punishing and you’ll experience a lingering sense of fragility while facing the dangers of Dewr.
- Not About Heroes: After fighting in a cruel war beyond reckoning, the ex-soldier Thorn lays down his blood-stained arms. Resigned to a quiet life of tavern-keeping, Thorn’s thoughts and dreams linger upon his long-lost daughter Leaf — until Thorn witnesses the reappearance of the one who abducted Leaf so long ago. With the company of his disabled foster son Phid, Thorn enters the fray once more, convinced the world needs his blade to make things right.
- Based On Real Life Stories: The narrative of No Place for Bravery examines the role and duties of father figures and the consequences of their choices in a troubled world. The game, informed by the developers’ personal life experiences and feelings, ponders where a parent’s obligation ends and something more primal begins.
- Wretchedness Awaits: In skilled hands, Thorn can weather every violent challenge right from the start, and his brutality only grows as you discover new weapons and items to turn the tide against your foes. Yet, similar to Souls-like games, the messy throes of desperate combat take time to master. Do not despair if you should encounter a series of wretched defeats in your journey.
- Always Visual: A captivating blend of the low fantasy setting and achingly detailed pixel art makes Dewr’s decrepit world croak with breathtaking life as Thorn carves his path through it. Every second that passes in No Place for Bravery pulses with an immersive, intense atmosphere that you’ll feel in your veins.