#664 Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist Digital Deluxe Edition v1.03 + 2 DLCs
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Stealth, 3D
Companies: Ubisoft Toronto / Ubisoft Entertainment
Original Size: 19.7 GB
Repack Size: from 11.3 GB [Selective Download]
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Steam release v1.03: 19.7 GB
- RELOADED v1.03 crack applied, alternative crack from 3DM available in NoDVD folder after installation
- Another one v1.02 crack from 3DM is also available in the same folder in case you want to play offline
- Catspaw Unlocker (fixed by DZ87) & Proper Launcher by supraspecies applied
- Both released DLCs (High Power Pack & Homeland) included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voicepacks you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 19.7 to 11.3 GB for any single language)
- Installation takes: ~12 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~20 minutes on 4-cores CPU; up to 40 minutes on 2-cores CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 20 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings, first time you may do it while selecting difficulty on the first launch
- Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
- WARNING! With crack v1.03 applied “Blacklist_DX11_game.exe” & “Blacklist_game.exe” in game’s “SRC\SYSTEM” folder MUST BE ALLOWED TO INTERNET, or the game will crash every 20 minutes, cause Ubi protection wasn’t completely removed. If you want to play the game in offline mode, use v1.02 3DM crack, but expect, that it may not be 100% compatible with other 1.03 files.
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist – a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests.
- Operate without Restrictions. Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
- Own Your Play Style. Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected. Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation. Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.
- Tools of the Trade. Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam’s sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Build a New Echelon. Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the re-purposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience. Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more.
You can skip downloading of voiceovers files you don’t need. Here is the list of such files:
In example, if you want to launch the game with German Voiceovers – skip all “selective” files, but download [b]setup-fitgirl-selective-speech-german.bin[/b] & all main files (01-08).
WARNING! With crack v1.03 applied “Blacklist_DX11_game.exe” & “Blacklist_game.exe” in game’s “SRC\SYSTEM” folder MUST BE ALLOWED TO INTERNET, or the game will crash every 20 minutes, cause Ubi protection wasn’t completely removed. If you want to play the game in offline mode, use v1.02 3DM crack, but expect, that it may not be 100% compatible with other 1.03 files.