#1078 Updated Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Game of the Year Edition v1.05 + Bonus Content
- 1337x | [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: PixelDrain
- Filehosters: Yandex.Disk + many others (Uploaded by crackhub213)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Steam GotY v1.05 release: 15 GB
- CODEX crack/emu applied over, thanks to demde!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with all components)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceover packs you don’t need, credits video and bonus content (artbook + mini OST)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 15 to 7.2~8.8 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~8 minutes on 16-threads CPU; ~15 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~30 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 15 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
If you install the bonus content, open “steam_emu.ini” in “Artwork_MiniSoundtrack” folder and change DLCUnlockall=0 to DLCUnlockall=1. Otherwise the bonuses won’t work.
This repack IS SLIGHTLY backwards compatible with my previous Sekiro repack. You can rehash fg-02.bin & fg-optional-bonus-content.bin to save 507 MB of traffic.